NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Wednesday April 20, 2005
Mojomojo todo for 1.0
- external auth.
- preferences to to disable anonymous users
- redo the formatter chain with Catalyst::Plugin::Pluggable and preferences for rearranging the formatter chains using ajax. (sql for order).
- we want to be able to disable plugins.
- RSS formatter plugins and tt plugin ( Catalyst::View::TT::Restricted done.)
- for typing url it should present a screen with suggestions, for wiki links it should go directly to edit if you press the question mark.
- regexp that needs to be updated for namespaces.
- hightlight and diffs need fixing
- plucene search
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.