Monday April 18, 2005
Catalyst summary for 2005/04/18.
Today started with some panic.
- Ooops. discovered some missing files in the 5.01 release. Time to add some manifest tests. Released 5.02 with the missing files.
- Some of us start collaborating on a Catalyst article. A lot of discussion on what the example should be. Some folks find wikis boring. I'm not among them, and neither is Sri, who makes the Final Decision this time.
- A minor naming mistake in the fillinform plugin's test is corrected.
- Fordmason complains about all the poorly documented modules, then proceeds to do something about it by writing Catalyst::Manual::Plugins
- Started a new example 'Clobe' - Catalyst planet clone.
Gabb has a fantasy about being sponsored by http://ycombinator.com/
16:28 <gabb> Imagine a board meeting and suddenly those three guys crash the party on their two-wheel scooters like the apocalyptic riders.
16:28 * gabb shakes
16:29 <autrijus> actually they've upgraded.
16:29 <autrijus> # http://tlb.org/eunicycle.html
16:29 <autrijus> far more apocalyptic
16:30 <gabb> Wow ... I couldn't imagine this becoming any more geeky or scary - they proved me wrong.