Saturday April 16, 2005
Catalyst summary for 2005/4/16
Today was a quiet day, recovering after the 5.0 release frenzy yesterday. Still, we managed to get a few things done:
- Work starts on a XMLRPC plugin for Catalyst.
- The jester collapse from exhaustion after seeing all the spelling mistakes in the documentation. After recovering, he makes an effort to clean it up.
- 5.01 is postponed to sunday, to allow a little more time for people to find bugs, and to give us time to add required support for xmlrpc plugin.
- Sri decides to test changes before commiting.
16:46 * sri smacks draven
- Christian promises to write a Zeus engine as a Catalyst addon. Also, PerlEx support for you windows peeps is forthcoming.
- AndyG and Christian teams up, and the MP19 Engine (for pre RC5 modperl 2) is now fully working and supported!
- Support is added for getting request bodies from within catalyst, so xmlrpc will work.
- Autrijus tells us there will be M / V / C adapters for bamboo, and he'll write them. (Where does he find the time?)
- new version of TT view to fix Helper, and Auth to add password hashing supports reaches CPAN.
- just before the end of this summary, SRI announces that the XMLRPC plugin works. Will be released tomorrow with 5.01.