(Crossposted from http://cpants.perl.org/news.html)
The view for a dist is now broken up into several subpages. This makes the data more easy to read. I've also fixed some minor problems in the list of prereqs etc (links are now going to the dist each module is in).
I've added a new metric: use_warnings. This metric checks if all of your modules include a line like 'use warnings;'. As this does not work for old Perls, I've made it an optional metric (for now..).
A patch submitted by Adriano Ferreira enhances MANIFEST-checking (and removes a bug caused by chdir). See RT #28982 for details.
Andy Armstrong suggested to also look in xt/ for tests, because this is becoming the new place for optional author tests (like pod-coverage). Which I implemented...
The META.yml checks submitted by Barbie turn up a lot of interesting results:
I've also re-analysed all of CPAN. The only thing left to do now (besides adding more metrics) is to make the various graphs work again...