I started preparing some slides for the CPANTS hackathon and implemented a new metric as an example on how to implement new metrics. It's called 'manifest_matches_dist' and checks if the stuff listed in MANIFEST matches what's in the distribution. 1747 dist fail this metric.
Back in the Hotel, BooK helped me to get free wireless. It worked something like this:
It was fun (but slow), and followed by more cider and more chatting (in real live) until 2:00
On Thursday, after a quick breakfast courtesy of the supermarket around the corner (10 Pounds is too expansive for a 20 minutes breakfast) I went to the venue to check mail etc, but there were problems with the wireless. In fact I got hardly any connectivity.
I listend to jellyfish ramble on WSDL (which I have to fight with too for $job) and now I'm sitting in the 'Fun with POE'-talk. As the network is a bit flakey I'm hosting an IRC daemon on my laptop which is used by Jan-Pieter to demo his code (and by the other attendess to chat and have fun with the bots).