1) Trivia questions will be posted on Friday, unless I don't feel like it. Sometimes I'll post earlier in the week if there's a holiday coming up.
2) One guess per person, per question (if there's more than one question). First person to get it, based on the timestamp, gets the points. No messing with the timestamp pudge!
3) Point values are determined by me based on how hard I think the questions are. Remember, all trivia is easy when you happen to know the answer, and impossible if you don't.
4) Unless otherwise stated, there is no web searching allowed - it's too easy. You are free to use other references you may have - books, newspapers, whatever - but no web.
I obviously have no way to enforce this rule, unless you *confess* that you used Google.
5) If you found the answer via Google and want to share, please bury it in a link, e.g. "For those interested, you can find the answer *here*".
6) If no one gets it, the answer will be posted the following Monday, at which point the contest ends for that question.
7) Bribes are accepted in various forms.
Under no circumstances is this game (or any penalties) to be taken seriously!
Oh, and if you feel like torturing an underling, make them go through all my journals, list all the questions and their point values, and figure out how many points everyone has so far. Then...send me the results.