Trouble is tho', that it's a pretty large API. And the initial release only covered a small proportion of it. The plan was that I'd fill in the rest over the coming weeks. Except, of course, other things got in the way and further releases were few and far between.
Then a month ago I got an email from a user who had got tired of waiting for me to get my act together and wondered if I minded if she did some work on it. I enthusiastically pointed her at the CVS repository.
Yesterday I got an email from her containing a huge patch that completed the implemention of the whole API. I've applied it and released the new version to CPAN. Look for version 1.07 on your favourite CPAN mirror or, if you can't wait, get it from my site.
I love it when I don't have to do work. Thanks neshura!