NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Friday January 04, 2002
Copious Free Time
So this is my last day in this contract. From Monday I'll have Copious Free Time.
Actually I may not. Here's a list of things that I want to get done next week.
- Finish writing my talks for the German Perl Workshop
- Finish an article on the Template Toolkit that I promised to one of the UK Linux mags two months ago
- Write an article on nms without being rude about Matt Wright
- Write up a book proposal
- Start work on a paper for TPC
- Start work on my new Data::Distributor module idea
I've probably forgotten stuff. I'll probably find I just hang out on #perl and #london.pm instead :-/
Oh, I guess I should add "find a job" to that list.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.