NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Monday November 24, 2003
More Small Successes
I don't know what it is, but I seem to be rocketing thru my todo list these days. This is usually a sign of avoiding something big and important that I don't want to do, but I can't think what that might be.
Over the weekend I have:
- Completed and sent off my VAT return (on time for once)
- Installed Fedora on my main desktop machine (now that the wlan-ng rpms are available for it)
- Written a letter (on real paper and everything) to Netbenefit complaining that their tech support people never reply to my emails (I'm trying to move a domain away from them)
- Read and made comments on the QC1 manuscript of Perl Template Toolkit
- Updated my CV as I'll be looking for work again in a few weeks
- Added a load of stuff to my Amazon wishlist so I can use that in the event of anyone wanting to know what to buy me for xmas
And most importantly, I got gnome-pilot working on my laptop so that I could restore all of my data to my Clie. I accidently let the battery run flat over two months ago and have been getting by without it since then. It's great to have it back.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.