I released a new version of AudioFile::Info yesterday (and then another today when I realised that the distribution didn't include the Makefile.PL!)
This is a pretty big change. AudioFile::Info uses other modules to extract the information from the audio files and I've now moved all of the code that talks to those modules into separate plugin modules, so that it's easier to support a number of them. The module now also maintains a centralised repository that contains details of all of the plugins that have been installed.
Currently I have plugins for MP3::ID3Lib, MP3::Info and Ogg::Vorbis::Header::PurePerl. I'm working on one for Ogg::Vorbis::Header, but I'm having problems getting that to work. It seems that Ogg::Vorbis::Header isn't happy being required at runtime, it only seems to work as expected if it's used at compile time. I've emailed the author tho' so hopefully a fix will appear soon.
Oh, and I also released the first version of Template::Plugin::AudioFile::Info.
Been a busy weekend. I wonder what I was supposed to be doing...