I spent far too much time today making the CPAN bot on #perl whole again. The robot was written by Fox, who had it down for unknown reasons. I asked if I could hold it temporarily, and the everything hit the fan.
CPANPLUS::Backend has changed a bit since the robot was built. So I had to port it, because we were using the interface wrong. Ok, but then the docs are flakey and wrong in at least once place. I eventually got around that, but it wasn't an debugging session. Plus patches to PoCo::IRC and PoCo::IRC::Object (which really need to be submitted back to the authors) to allow the robot to do '/me
I'm wasted now! I have to take a break, and then it's back to poest documentation and tests.