As you probably know, I have been struggling to get Win32::API to work on Vista with various MSVC++ and GCC compilers.
Since many have asked for it, and some brave soul had an old patch available on the net, I decided to give it a shot.
I had already tried 2 or 3 times to get this patch (originally for v0.41) integrated in the new Win32::API versions, but always failed at it.
Today I decided to take the full journey, and seems I succeeded. Probably I broke something else...
Please bare with me. Anyway, I have 2 things left in this release that I want to address in the new one:
In the meanwhile, if you notice something wrong with your OS/Perl/compiler, please mail me or fill in your bug report in RT. Thanks!