Yesterday, at the doctor:
She was about to perform an electrocardiogram on me; she was acting very professionally, when I said:
- So... my heart is here, right?
- Yes... Tell me, what do you want to know? What is your question?
- Sometimes I feel some kind of pain in this place...
- You know what they say? That when there's something wrong with the heart, it's not usually the heart that aches!
- Oh, glad to hear that! I feel much more relieved now! It's probably my stomach, or perhaps a kidney, right?
I can't recall a woman in white laughin so hard in my whole life...
It's include's birthday.
Her girlfriend decided to send him some flowers, so early morning she phoned me while we were still at home, asking me for $job's address:
- Cog? Don't say it's me!
And there I was, thinking to myself: "Don't say it's who????"
So I kept my mouth shut until I understood what was going on.
The flowers have just arrived. They're nice