Just because I haven't been posting anything, doesn't mean nothing's happening.
And, just because I'm posting something, doesn't mean all my problems have magically disappeared.
That said, a couple of random thoughts:
* A friend of mine was offered a book. Apparently, the first sentence in the book is "You are not a cog."
* I am now in a gymnastics class. My whole body aches, but I feel better. So far I'm enjoying it.
* Public transportation should have something called a "smell-o-meter" on the doors. You're getting in, a little bip is heard and the driver will tell you: "Sorry, you smell too bad, you can't get in." You see, when somebody's making noise, for instance, you can always say "Please keep it down, will you?" But what will you say when somebody smells? "Could you please stop smelling?"
* Bus drivers should know the way they have to take. Also, taking a wrong turn with a big bus in narrow streets can be quite time consuming.
And now for an important advice to people running a job (or part of it):
* If you're sending a fax to another company and you're mentioning other companies you're working with, you should at least make sure you spell their names correctly! And it's "outsourcing", not "outsoursing."