So we cancelled the contract with Oni.
During the day we did it, they must have phoned us about three times, always trying to convince us that the situation could be solved.
Here's what happened in detail:
- First they told us to report a malfunction
- Later on we found out the malfunction hadn't been filled (so that means we called, but they lost the record of what we said)
- The malfunction was reported once again
- They told us to wait once again
- And now that we said we wanted to cancel...
- They said the problem hadn't been a malfunction afterall, but rather that PT hadn't approved the line transfer in the first place and that they were going to request it again (but only now) and that everything should be working in no time...
I'm not even going to comment on that one.
We canceled everything anyway.
Meanwhile, we contacted NetCabo. Their prices seem a bit too expensive, for someone who only wants internet connection. Here's the lowest pack: 40 channels plus 256K internet connection, with transfer limits of 10G national and 300M international. The next pack, a little bit better (2M internet connection with transfer limits of 20G national and 2G international comes at ~55 euros.
The problem is, I think we may have to stay with the PT phone line anyway... I think the contract has a minimum of 12 months, paying ~20 euros for it.
So our options at the moment are:
- Sapo ADSL, at ~ 50 euros / month
- NetCabo, at ~ 55 euros / month with 40 channels, but with the possibility of having to pay the ~ 20 euros of the phone line
But this is not all I have to say about this issue... another journal entry follows...