Slash Boxes
NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.

All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report

use Perl Log In

Log In

[ Create a new account ]

cog (4665)

Journal of cog (4665)

Friday April 29, 2005
05:10 AM

What one needs to go to Canada

[ #24446 ]
Just checked the site of the Canadian Embassy in Portugal.

Some highlights: "[...] you must meet some important immigration requirements. You must be in good health, law-abiding and have enough money to support yourself and your dependants during your stay." (and then there's also some other things that don't apply to me, such as staying there for more than 6 months, etc.)

Hum... "good health"... how do I prove that? :-\ Do I have to undertake a medical exam? :-\

"law-abiding"... do I need some document for that to?

And then I found what I was looking for: "Before leaving for Canada, Citizens of the following countries and territories must apply for a visa to visit or transit Canada."

Portugal is not included :-) Yay! :-D Less work for me :-)

Now... IIRC, if you want to go to Angola, you have to show them that you have enough money to support yourself while there. I wonder if I have to do the same thing... :-\

Well, better contact them directly, as I still have some issues.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.
More | Login | Reply
Loading... please wait.