That's not true, of course. It's got to be my fault. There's something I'm not aware of or something I screwed up; that's how coding works. You do it, then you see what you screwed up, and then you find out how you were supposed to do it. (At least, this has been how coding works for me.)
Right now my primary peeve is that the sessions in the database look nothing like the sessions I'm generating. I suspect I've got a catcher checking for sessions that exist and using them, which reinforces the need for me to write something that destroys sessions on logging out, instead of writing something that just wipes them on a regular schedule.
It really didn't occur to me. Sigh. "If you generate something for a good reason, when the reason disappears, you have to destroy it." Lesson learned, I hope.
At this point, it seems, I'm babbling, or damn close to it. Unfortunately, that's all I've got right now. My grasp of English is slipping, I suspect.