First impressions this morning after looking around:
* The center seems very new and quite nice;
* Much more space--it just screams roomy. Last year, the main thing I remember in the hallways was being cramped.
* Starbucks coffee on the breakfast table. That's just sooo Portland. Very tasty coffee;
* Andy Lester wants meat for breakfast; a danish just doesn't make it.
* Wireless: so far, so good, but the tutorial days usually don't really stress the system. I think Tuesday night and Wednesday morning should test things out.