NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Sunday January 06, 2008
2007's Top Ten Stories on use.Perl
Here are the top ten most read stories from 2007 on use.Perl:
- XML::Tiny (January 29, drhyde)
- Video and Audio recordings from YAPC::Asia 2007 (April 24, miyagawa)
- Jonathon Rockway throws down the gauntlet on Object::Tiny (September 4, Alias)
- Tired of "Perl is dead" FUD ? (September 14, renodino)
- Perl 6 Design Team Minutes for 07 February 2007 (February 16, chromatic)
- Faces + CPAN == A More Polite Community (September 9, schwern)
- Are we framing"dual-life" modules the wrong way? (September 26, Alias)
- Idea! CPAN Version Advisories (September 17, schwern)
- search.cpan.org Gravatars are go! (September 11, schwern)
- Perl 6 Design Minutes for 09 May 2007 (May 14, chromatic)
Although the numbers aren't that important (so I don't include them), they do roughly follow Zipf's law, and they aren't ranked by dateSeptember seemed to be a good time to
write interesting stuff, but also the time that we started posting more stuff to the front page. These are only stories, not journals.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.