Wednesday January 17, 2007
Five things you didn't know about me (meme).
Curtis tagged me so I guess I'm it. I have to tell you five things you don't know about me.
- I've personally violated the Posse Comitatus Act.
- I made it appear as if I worked for the CIA to get past a military checkpoint in a foreign country while on official business of the government.
- I've seen $600 million in cash in a pile on the floor. It's a smaller pile than you think it is. I've only held $100,000 in cash at one time though. It's also smaller than you'd think.
- I took over a Jordanian airliner and told the security official if he didn't like it he could leave my airport. We had a brief armed stand-off then shook hands and were friendly from then on, even after I gave him a tampon and told him it was a cigar.
- I worked with the guy who put the first Java applet on the web. He had it before everyone else because he was the guy creating it for Sun.