I sent the PDFs of TPR to the printers really early this morning, around 5 am, and got a few hours sleep before I got up to call them.
Well, the pre-press woman had some questions and needed to call me back. I was thinking that I had really screwed something up and that I didn't have the strength to deal with this another day. However, she was looking at the Perl Testing Reference Card (by Ian Langworth) and saw all the double colons (as in Test::More). She thought the font was screwed up or missing and wanted to check with me before they did anything. I assured her that the colons and parentheses are indeed what I want.
I still can't beleive that everything for that issue is done. It's out of my hands now.