So, I made revisions work, at least with my k_manip command-line tool. I also did a great deal of work on renderers, writing an XML dump renderer and enhancing the HTML renderer to support a revision history mode. The next step is to write the HTML renderer's edit mode, although I have some non-SoC stuff to do in the next couple days as well.
It's turning out to be somewhat more difficult than I suspected to be productive with an experimental interpreter. Bugs in Pugs come and go daily, and sometimes (as I mentioned yesterday with the
.execute() problems) a bug can simply stop me in my tracks for a while. Having said that, the Pugs people are amazingly responsiveI mentioned a bug with closure interpolation on #perl6 yesterday and it was fixed within hours. Still, debugging is a much more difficult task when the interpreter is suspectI thought I'd hit upon another Pugs bug today, but it turned out that I had made a mistake in my own code.