Leader of Birmingham.pm [pm.org] and a CPAN author [cpan.org]. Co-organised YAPC::Europe in 2006 and the 2009 QA Hackathon, responsible for the YAPC Conference Surveys [yapc-surveys.org] and the QA Hackathon [qa-hackathon.org] websites. Also the current caretaker for the CPAN Testers websites and data stores.
If you really want to find out more, buy me a Guinness
I use TinyMCE on the admin parts of my sites, specifically for textareas. It gives me more flexibility to get the content looking more like it should. Particularly if someone else is typing it in.
This morning I ran a test script, which included updating one of the textareas, saving it and then checking whether it saved, all via Selenium. For the Perl side of testing I was using Test-WWW-Selenium-1.11. I then noticed that Test-WWW-Selenium-1.12 was available and upgraded. Nothing else changed. I then ran the tests again and the test script failed the check after the save. The script tests to see whether the value is set before submitting the page and that was fine.
Now seeing as very little has changed in the upgrade (mostly in the test suite by the looks of things) and the fact that Test-WWW-Selenium only interfaces with the server not the browser where the actual testing happens, I'm completely lost as to how the tests could now fail! I took out the TinyMCE code and the tests ran fine. Put the TinyMCE code back and they fail.