Leader of Birmingham.pm [pm.org] and a CPAN author [cpan.org]. Co-organised YAPC::Europe in 2006 and the 2009 QA Hackathon, responsible for the YAPC Conference Surveys [yapc-surveys.org] and the QA Hackathon [qa-hackathon.org] websites. Also the current caretaker for the CPAN Testers websites and data stores.
If you really want to find out more, buy me a Guinness
It turns out that the disk failed on our server and wasn't likely to have been my fault after all, just a coincidence that it failed as I changed some configuration files. We now have everything mounted on the primary drive and the positive internet guys are going to setup a new mirror drive for us. It looks like we didn't loose any data, but even if we did I have everything backed up, so would just have been a matter of unwrapping it.
The only thing we now have to configure is the MTA on the box. Jon, our admin for the box, is going to set that up, and we can't start mailing registration details, forgotten passwords and other such administrivia items to users.