# I haven't actually written anything for this, yet.
# Well, I have -- but it's all experimental stuff.
# Enough to be surprised at what I can't do.
- meme sniffer
- meta-LJ chatter - refs to user, comm
- generic searches
- own to FS/DB
- other to FS/DB
- htmlify - create suck.html.tgz from customers_suck, (unreadable)
- infoify - generate texinfo
- see entire years worth of past titles, etc
- see age breakdown of comm/user's friends
- see most current emotional states of comm/user's friends
- statistically, as a graph
- on happy/sad/depressed/excited grid??
- get historical data, gen biorhythms
- text reader
- try determine gender, maturity, literacy, subversiveness, vulgarity, hentai, geek
- responsiveness to pop culture - check nouns against web-avail pop-culture names
- to politics
- collate sniffed memes into master database - random facts of person
- find comms x most interested in, find posts in other comms
- troll detection
- suicidal detection (needs comfort)
- centralized, secure database with specific tarball exportion
- warnings, "This action will include X's private data"
- emergency "remove all priavet data"
- clean private data from an export
- keep a record of all exports of privata data, for accountability
- defcons, to intelligently and reversibly adjust journal privacy (normal:friends only:close friends only:totally private)
- revert flaming, ban flamers
- adjust pic security
- randomize passwd, expire all cookies, backup, erase, and delete journal (FYIQ?)
tags - show unified tags list, you and all friends.
Turk - build db of questions, then allow user(s) to rpaidly and mechanically (answer question:
::Search ::Scanner ::Backup ::DB
::Paranoid ::Turk ::Beynesian
- proxy that inserts JS into LJ, allowing you to make notes that attach to <lj name="..."> tags
- notifies you of relevant ljdrama
- coordinates antitroll/blacklist ?
LJ::Baroque::Meme - stores memes, gives random memes, spouts random facts, recalls all data about a person, etc.
LJ::Baroque::Profane - manages 'LJ Facilities', filesends, external quiz sites, external data sites, random websites, etc.
LJ::Baroque::Alias - tiles all names of an entity into one package, shows graphs, suggests connections, etc
The quote in question feels like something I should find offensive -- that this page clearly wants me to find offensive, but which I actually only think somewhat stupid. Does this say anything about me? I don't get what the big deal should be.
the link on mediamatters.org.