Friday March 25, 2005
Day 53: Day before the conference.
Don't really have time to write detailed report, as I need to wake up in ~4 hours for YAPC::Taipei, so just some quick links:
- Chip releases
Perl6::Subs that lets you use Perl 6 subroutine parameters in Perl 5.
- iblech ported another 5 or so modules.
- A very nice Perl 6 Modules Porting HOWTO was also written by iblech.
- Stevan added a modules/README at my request.
- gaal did tons of work on the test harness and reporter
- I implemented
$1 etc on the substitution side.
- asavige reported that
$*EXECUTABLE_NAME is broken; I fixed it along with
- metaperl hacked in lots of mathematic functions.
- corion started doing tests for multiple
-e and other pugs bugs.
- iblech added tests for proxy objects and attributes. which brings us to...
- mugwump and I designed and checked in the first sketch of class meta-model, marking the beginning of OO and introspection support in Pugs.
See you tomorrow!