NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Monday February 14, 2005
Day 14: Pugs 6.0.5
So today I've fixed up the trunk, making the transition to the Eval monad complete, with supports for shift/reset/callcc, lexical and dynamic scopes. I've also implemented a few other things:
- The evaluator now prints some helpful debugging messages.
- New parser logic merged from Michaud and Palmer's Perl6.grammar.
- Extra semicolon and whitespace in blocks are dealt with. (viirya)
- Space around punctiation operators is now optional.
- Improved pretty-printing code for syntactic constructs.
So, with this, Pugs 6.0.5 is out. Tomorrow I'll go back to my family's place to work out the rest of S04/S06 support with Bestian. Stay tuned!
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.