Long story short: I spent all @#$%@# night (from when I got home ~midnight until now just past 5am) moving perl.org websites from one box to another; upgrading more httpds and fixing stuff that stopped working. Everything I did core dumped. Even on the nice new not-fucked-up machine libmysql decided to a be buggy and coredump when reading it's configuration file. Unfun. Really unfun.
And I have to get up in two hours.
Robert Spier woke up around 4.30 and helped me getting some things fixed; he does that kind of thing a lot. Please buy him lots of beer at YAPC (I won't be there).
Anyway, http://dev.perl.org/ and friends are working again, I think. Please let me know if you think otherwise.
A nice sideeffect of all this crap is that the sites I moved should be a bit faster now.