Interesting that a search for Rachel Corrie turns up nothing from any of the major US news outlets. Here's a news flash, we don't need you. [warning, some images are semi-graphic]
- Rachel Corrie In Her Own Words: Indymedia Italia
- Amnesty International Condemns Killing of Rachel Corrie
- Remembering Rachel Corrie, Photo story: Israeli bulldozer driver murders American peace activist
- Pictures of 23 year old ISM activist Rachel Corrie -- crushed by an Israeli bulldozer
- Boucher: U.S. "Deeply Regrets" Death of American Peace Activist in Gaza
- Respect dignity of Palestinians, U.S. tells Israel
- University if Maryland Student Scorns Death of Rachel Corrie
I lack words. Again. (That's why I just copied Leonard's entry word for word, link for link). In the photo Rachel's friends are tending to her after she got crushed. From seeing the other photos I find it hard to believe she's still alive in this one (if she is).
Update: Readers point out that it indeed has been covered a bit, it's just news.google.com hiding it on page umpteen. (On the previous ~10 pages I only see references to what looks like small obscure outlets mostly in Arabic countries and in small American towns).
In regional (at least this state) news, Raph got Arrested for peaceful protest.