I finally finished my article for brian on processing RSS Files with XSLT. I was able to get Bob DuCharme author of the Transforming XML column on XML.com to look over it first, so I think the RSS/XML side is pretty good. He spotted a few errors, which was nice, and this month he also has a similar article out on XML.com.
Before I gave brian the article I asked my significant other to check it for me. She is not a native English speaker, but she is a VERY good editor. I suffer from dyslexia, so I'm a lousy editor, but that is no excuse for the errors I made in the article. I even had a chunk of code missing it was that bad....!
Anyway brian has it now so it should appear in The Perl Review soon. Once nice thing about PDF publications is that they can be edited over time, should any errors be detected - useful I think given the quality of my article....
P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!