Yesterday I started the long overdue overhaul of my web site. I need to change my templating solution at some point but for the moment I'm working on building smart site features like automatic breadcrumb trail and navigation menus. Some of the Perl code pieces that I currently have are over three years old, so I think now is a good time to fix them properly and get them into production.
For the new site, I'll probably stick with Blosxom as my blogging engine, it works perfectly well and with the fixes and changes I've made I'm not keen to learn another one now I'm happy with the one I have.
Once it's all done I'll update my main site and close down my home server. Once that's done I'll start the migration off the current underpowered home server to something more modern.