I'm off work this week for a long over due holiday. I've been cycling round the village first thing every morning in a vain attempt to get less unfit. After breakfast and a shower I've been doing computing stuff that I've put off for far too long.
I've completed an article for the British HCI Group's Interfaces magazine. I've done the first half of a Perl/SAP article and now I have to complete the second half. I've got some Perl modules to work on, but wasn't planning on doing much this week.
Yesterday I got an email from someone who actually wanted to use one of my modules and had not only found a bug but had also submitted a patch. I added a test first to prove that the current behaviour is wrong, then tried the patch and now it passes all tests. The new version is mostly more tests, and build fixes, but one less bug is still one less bug, so I'm happy and I hope my user is.