Yesterday I discovered that the Urchin RSS Aggregator uses my XML::RSS::Tools module. I didn't know that anyone was really using my module, so I suppose it's more important to release the new version I've been working on since December.
I'll have to chase the Urchin people up, because to be honest they don't actually need my module. Either they need to use more of it, to make it worth using, or they should just copy out the bits they need, and remove the dependency. There is no point in wrapping a wrapper, they are better off integrating the base modules directly, and cutting out the middle-man.
Since the release of Mozilla Firefox 1.0 with built-in RSS feed support, I've not actually needed or cared about generating web pages of RSS feeds anymore - indeed because of persistent bugs in XML::LibXML I'd considered retiring the module.