Today is D-Day at work. The transports are going into the SAP system as I type, and the old Java/XML middleware and Apache/Perl/XSLT front end system will be consigned to the scrap heap of history to be replaced with a single shiny Apache/Perl/TT2 front end.
We've been working on the project for the best part of 5 months, with time before that in preparation. The best thing about the project is that in that time, I've only spent a fortnight actually writing the Perl code. The worst thing about the project is that I only spent a fortnight writing Perl, the rest was on fiddly configuration and writing/tweaking TT2 templates.