For the last month or so I've been working on a SAP Application Server written in Perl that uses TT2 and SAP::Rfc. The Application server has been pretty much complete for several weeks, and for the last fortnight I've been working on a test implementation with it. Today I completed the final configuration, and I have successfully gone through all the steps, technically completing an order in the SAP system.
I've got quite a bit of ECMA-262 scripting to do on the front end, and some of the SAP code needs more work on it, and then more TT2 work once the tables are fully populated, but it's really nice to have a feeling of completion, even if it's only temporary!
I've got some edge cases to work on next, which will require some extension to the core AppServer module, but I've got a basic test stack and CVS is my friend, so I'm quite happy to tinker with the innards at the moment.