For most of today, I have been working with an ABAP programmer to try and persuade our evil SAP system to hold some data for our long delayed web sites. We tried putting the product names in one field then another, only to discover that they came back unordered, or there were arbitrary string length restrictions. To be honest it's not that the SAP system is that terrible, it's just that it's not so flexible, and our implementation is inappropriate for what we are trying to get out of it..... Anyway at the end of the day we managed to get the XML out more or less correct, and I was able to XSLT it up without having to do much to the Perl framework that builds the sites.
I also booked some summer holiday time- we're hoping to go to Tour in the Loire valley of France this July, and I time it correctly I'll take in YAPC::Europe as part of the whole thing.... As barbie says though the YAPC::Europe site is a bit static at the moment, which is a tiny bit worrying