Lately, I've been having fun with GreaseMonkey. Net result: I've re-implemented my Perl-themed friends/foes icons (originally done using Stylish) and hacked RT to provide sorting of bugs by severity (I got the idea for that one from Schwern's journal). Both monkey scripts are available on userscript.org.
Also, a new version of Pod::Manual is out. The code to generate my unexpectedly wildly popular ad-hoc Catalyst manual was already included in the previous distributions, and in this one I added a similar manual for Rose::DB::Object. The order in which the modules are given is a little rough and need improvement, but it's a start. For those who care more about the end than the means, the pdf of both manuals are available here