I hope to put together a new roadmap in the next month, and update SVN with a mind to releasing a development / alpha 2.10 release in the next couple of weeks
Once that has been tested, we'll look at releasing 2.10 and finalising a road map for Maypole 2.x until autumn.
Now I just need to get co-maint access to cpan and svn access...
Sri has kindly sorted CPAN permissions for me - now just waiting for svn access, and we can get to work. Lathos didn't object when I spoke to him about it so we should have a bunch of nice people to ask tricky questions later.
We are also discussing the new roadmap, patches, etc on the list. So maypole is alive and well and back to work.