My $work has been keeping me busy lately, and so my Perl 6/pugs work has been suffering. However, due to a $work induced eratic sleep schedule I found myself up very early this morning with nothing to do, so I finished/fixed the bootstrapping phase of the Perl6-MetaModel 2.0.
This new version attempts to build upon the things that worked in 1.0, while reducing the dependence on Perl 5 magic in the core model. It also eliminates the "meta" layer (at least in name) in favor of a more direct "Class" and "Object" layers. The result is a much simplier implementation which I hope can be ported to the other runtimes even easier than 1.0. I have also adopted autrijus's gnostic naming conventions for the core files.