1) Downloading the original tarball (on Windows) and updating the documentation can mess things up. As in the cgi scripts in the test directory needed to be executable and WinZip messed those privs up when I tried to repackage the distribution.
2) Learning POD... not sure I'm really keen on it, but whatever.
The only thing I've really done is fix the mistake I made in the first place and updated the documentation so that users knew to bug me instead of Raphael.
The kicker part is I'm not sure what to do w/ the module. I don't really have any feedback from any users or a roadmap of where I want to go. The funny thing, too, is that I'm a devout user of CGI::Application, which seems to be a competitive module. Maybe I don't really need to do anything with it...