I forgot to announce this. TAPx::Parser is now TAP::Parser and is on the CPAN. This is a "real" release, not just a developer release. Changes:
- 'execrc' file now allows 'regex' matches for tests.
- rename 'TAPx' --> 'TAP'
- Reimplemented the parse logic of TAP::Parser as a state machine.
- Removed various ad-hoc state variables from TAP::Parser and moved
their logic into the state machine.
- Removed now-unused is_first / is_last methods from Iterator and
simplified remaining logic to suit.
- Removed now-redundant t/140-varsource.t.
- Implemented TAP version syntax.
- Tidied TAP::Harness::Compatible documentation
- Removed redundant modules below TAP::Harness::Compatible
- Removed unused compatibility tests
Don't get used to execrc. I'm going to put a bullet in its head. We're now focusing on making this Test::Harness 3.0.