In case you've not checked out the TAPx::Parser public SVN repository, we have a huge list of unreleased changes.
svn checkout http://svn.hexten.net/tapx
And the current changes list:
- Add a --directives switch to 'runtests' which only
shows test results with directives (such as 'TODO' or
- Removed some dead code from TAPx::Parser.
- Added color support for Windows using Win32::Console.
- Made Color::failure_output reset colors before
printing the trailing newline.
- Corrected some issues with the 'runtests' docs and
removed some performance notes which no longer seem
- Fixed bug whereby if tests without file extensions
were included then the spacing of the result leaders
would be off.
- execrc file is now a YAML file.
- Removed white background on the test failures. It was
too garish for me. Just more proof that we need
better ways of overriding color support.
- Started work on TAPx::Harness::Compatible. Right now
it's mainly just a direct lift of Test::Harness to
make sure the tests work.
- Commented out use Data::Dumper::Simple in
T::Harness.pm - it's not a core module.
- Added next_raw to TAPx::Parser::Iterator which skips
any fixes for quirky TAP that are implemented by next.
Used to support TAPx::Harness::Compatible::Iterator
- Applied our version number to all T::H::Compatible
- Removed T::H::C::Assert. It's documented as being
private to Test::Harness and we're not going to need
- Refactored runtests to call aggregate_tests to expose
the interface we need for the compatibility layer.
- Make it possible to pass an end time to summary so
that it needn't be called immediately after the tests
- Moved callback handling into TAPx::Base and altered
TAPx::Parse to use it.
- Made TAPx::Harness into a subclass of TAPx::Base and
implemented made_parser callback.
- Moved the despatch of callbacks out of run and into
next so that they're called when TAPx::Harness
iterates through the results.
- Implemented PERL_TEST_HARNESS_DUMP_TAP which names a
directory into which the raw TAP of any tests run via
TAPx::Harness will be written.
- Rewrote the TAPx::Grammar->tokenize method to return a
TAPx::Parser::Result object. Code is much cleaner
- Moved the official grammar from TAPx::Parser to
TAPx::Parser::Grammar, provided a link and updated the
- Fixed bug where a properly escaped '# TODO' line in a
test description would still be reported as a TODO
- Added patches/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.31.patch - a patch
against EUMM that makes test_harness use TAPx::Harness
instead of Test::Harness if PERL_EUMM_USE_TAPX is true
and TAPx::Harness is installed. In other words cause
'make test' for EUMM based models to use
- Added support for timer option to TAPx::Harness which
causes the elapsed time for each test to be displayed.
- Setup firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Fixed accumulating @$exec bug in TAPx::Harness.
- Made runtests pass '--exec' option as an array.
- (#24679) TAPx::Harness now reports failure for tests
that die after completing all subtests.
- Added in_todo attribute on TAPx::Parser which is true
while the most recently seen test was a TODO.
- (#24728) TAPx::Harness now supresses diagnostics from
failed TODOs. Not sure if the semantics of this are