It's on its way to the CPAN now. Thanks for lots of feedback. I'd really love to hear from Windows users as to whether or not it seems to work OK there.
Also, if you're using TAPx::Parser and you think your project/organization wouldn't mind, I'd love to start including a list of users, just to show folks that it's being used. For example, I know someone in Yahoo! is using it to 'tag' test output (this is public knowledge via the Perl-QA mailing list).
More feature requests welcome.
0.05_03 08 January 2007
- Fixed bug where '-q' or '-Q' with colored tests weren't
suppressing all information.
- Fixed an annoying MANIFEST nit.
- Made '-h' for runtests now report help. Using a new
harness requires the full --harness switch.
- Added 'problems' method to TAPx::Parser and
- Deprecatd 'todo_failed' in favor of 'todo_passed'
- Add -I switch to runtests.
- Fixed runtests doc nit (smylers)
- Removed TAPx::Parser::Builder.
- A few more POD nits taken care of.
- Completely removed all traces of C<--merge> as
IPC::Open3 seems to be working.
- Moved the tprove* examples to examples/bin in hopes
of them no longer showing up in CPAN's docs.
- Made the 'unexpectedly succeeded' message clearer