Is on its way to the CPAN, with 2,348 tests. It's still not done, but it's much farther along.
0.30 17 September 2006
- Fixed bug where no output would still claim to have a good plan.
- Fixed bug where no output would cause parser to die.
- Fixed bug where failing to specify a plan would be two parse errors
instead of one.
- Fixed bug where a correct plan count in an incorrect place would
still report as a 'good_plan'.
- Fixed bug where comments could accidently be misparsed as
- Eliminated testing of internal structure of result objects. The
other tests cover this.
- Allow hash marks in descriptions. This was causing a problem
because many test suites (Regexp::Common and Perl core) allowed
them to exist.
- Added support for SKIP directives in plans.
- Did some work simplifying &TAPx::Parser::_initialize. It's not
great, but it's better than it was.
- TODO tests now always pass, regardless of actual_passed status.
- Removed 'use warnings' and now use -w
- 'switches' may now be passed to the TAPx::Parser constructor.
- Added 'exit' status.
- Added 'wait' status.
- Eliminated 'use base'. This is part of the plan to make
TAPx::Parser compatible with older versions of Perl.
- Added 'source' key to the TAPx::Parser constructor. Making new
parsers is now much easier.
- Renamed iterator first() and last() methods to is_first() and
is_last(). Credit: Aristotle.
- Planned tests != tests run is now a parse error. It was really
stupid of me not to do that in the first place.
- Added massive regression test suite in t/100-regression.t
- Updated the grammar to show that comments are allowed.
- Comments are now permitted after an ending plan.