Class::Trait 0.11 has been uploaded to the CPAN. It should appear shortly.
0.11 Nov. 19, 2005
- Added tests to ensure that failure messages were correct.
- Fixed bug where not all conflicting methods were being
- If only a single method is to be excluded, you may specify
the method name without having to wrap it in an array
- Clean up debugging code. Only call debug() if needed.
- Only use Data::Dumper if debugging.
- Eliminated "uninitialized" warning when Class::Trait can't
determine the package a method originated it.
- Added "BUGS" section to documentation. Both known bugs have
I should add the the known "BUGS" are merely warnings.