Those of you who read regularly know that I got given an iBook at OSCon in order to get AxKit working on OS X. Well tonight I finally got it working. I had to patch up XML::LibXSLT, and DBD::SQLite (though that's not entirely relevant), and install libiconv from www.gnu.org, and patch AxKit a little, but now it all works nicely. And all on the stock shipped Apache + DSO mod_perl, and perl 5.6.0.
So now I have to make sure everything is checked into CVS, write some changelogs, and ship out a whole bunch of new OS-X capable modules. Neato.
Anyway, I do hope the iBook was worth it for Oakley. I certainly hope they don't ask for it back