AxKit 1.5.2 is out. I don't want to make a huge splash about this release (certainly not worthy of a front-page submission), as it's just a few minor bug fixes and feature changes. But it's there for those who need it.
- Allow AxKit to handle directory requests.
- Fixed all Language modules to return 200/OK
- Added AxIgnoreStylePI directive
- Ported AxPoint to use XML::Handler::AxPoint
- TaglibHelper taglibs no longer need to have parse_* subs
- Added HtmlDoc language module
- Fixed strange bug in cached LibXSLT stylesheets