NOTE: use Perl; is on undef hiatus. You can read content, but you can't post it. More info will be forthcoming forthcomingly.
All the Perl that's Practical to Extract and Report
Monday January 19, 2009
Like i said back in July, Catalyst 5.71000 would happen before the moose-ified 5.80 gets shipped. That day is here. Here's the basics on what's new since 5.7015:
- Relatively chained actions
- PathPrefix (I only mentioned that, oh, 2 years ago :)
- $c->go and $c->visit (they do a full dispatch to the action; this should kill the SubRequest plugin)
- Refactored component resolution (which is something else I worked on)
- Documentation improvements
- Misc bug fixes
There's a full changelog available. You might also browse the search.cpan diff from 5.7015 to 5.7100.
Stories, comments, journals, and other submissions on use Perl; are Copyright 1998-2006, their respective owners.