- Added support for highlighter fragment size to Solr::Request::Standard
- Added support for MoreLikeThese to Solr::Request::Standard
- Added Solr::Request::ModifyDocument (requires SOLR-139 patch)
- Added Solr::Util.query_parser_escape()
- Solr::Indexer#solr added to gain access to the Solr::Connection instance
- Fixed issue with multi-line String field values when field set multiValued="false"
- Fixed tests to work without either Hpricot or libxml2
This makes total sense -- Machine parsable high-level changelogs. I'd love to see a spec created for this. A quick poll of #perl-qa shows that some other folks agree. I searched around but couldn't find any existing specs -- any takers?