Has anyone else noticed or experienced this?
Staff meetings usually result in a load of stuff that I don't feel like doing. The amount of stuff seems to get extraordinarily larger the closer to vacation I get. My "short" list (err, the short list with all the menial tasks filtered out) of things to get done by the 15th:
- Set up the cool new demo machine
- Update the company web page to reflect new business
- Expand length of primary key field in our Vital Statistics app. Hope nothing breaks.
- Write the tax calculation process for the Missouri version of our tax software
- Finish spot-checking images and image indexes from the 1 million image conversion I just finished.
Delegation, I think, is the key to success
This majorly interferes with my plans to further explore CGI::Application and CGI::Session. Grr. . . .